Monday, September 27, 2010

Insomnia

I wish I could fall asleep easier. 15 days ago I was intoxicated and had no choice but to close my eyes. Now I toss in bed feeling every itch and repeatedly pound my pillow into a more comfortable shape. I can hear the ceiling fan is a tad unbalanced. It's too hot or too cold.
I am feeling much better in the mornings, that's a given, but I am so tired.
I'm sure the drink was not giving me a very restful sleep at all but my eyes snapped shut and that was it till I had to get up to for a potty stop. It's tough for me to focus on work and even though all that drink induced body destruction is leaving, the no-sleep factor is leaving it's own imprint on me. I know this will sort itself out but I sure wish I could take a nap right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment